Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday to my lovely sis


This cake is awesome isn't it??
It was my sis 21st birthday cake... We had a early celebration on 18 September
and her actual birth date is on 20 September.
The party was hold someway around ss2.

Thx to the baker. I wish i would have one in the future.
He decorated it and my sis is totally satisfied.
But we expected it may be much more larger in it size.

♫ ♪ Happy Birthday to u...happy birthday to u...happy birthday to Niki...
Happy Birthday to....Uuuuuu....♫ ♪

Mummy and my sis.
They are the important one in my life.

Darling and me with those messy dishware

I love her <3 she look cute...
And everyone got the same feeling that she looks like me when i was her age.

Happy Ending...200910

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers