Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Friday, February 18, 2011

19202011

I had miss out an old post...
Reunion dinner with darling at chu 5...hehe
only both of us again. T.hee...
Q for 20min...and DA...LA...
here is our food. Nice Nice
look nice isn't it? T.hee...
I had lost my memory about the day d. It's jst a simple dinner i think.
We had bought 10.10pm movie ticket.
After dinner we still have a plenty of time.
so lets go for Ice-cream.
Gelato Fruity Ice cream from Italian.
This is my favorite ice-cream...it taste different. it is unexplanable.
I found it's much tasty then those other brand.
ShaoLin ~ thumb up.
I keep crying in the movie hall because the story line is so touching. 
It is an uncontrollable emotional reaction.hehe.

-End-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers