Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy 21th Birthday♥♥ Babe

Happy Birthday to my BESTIE...
she is my first closer friend who turn into 21year old...hehe
Hope everything goes well in your life. ♥
Hope u get to enjoy the best moment in your life.♥
Accumulate the wishes and u will get a blissful life.♥

A Colourful cake ~~ its a jelly cake ~~ NICE
Happy Birthday Nicole. muackzz!!
the following picture were grabed from the birthday girl's FB.
see the birthday girl is so happy.
we are all dress in white ~~ white represent pure?? hehe
Just realise most of us got dark hair.
Happy Birthday again my best friend.
Don't find my picture with the birthday girl on my friend FB.
However, the girl on my right is call Nicole too.
so jst pretend her is the birthday girl ba...T.hee.
Da...La...this is wat i bought for the birthday girl.
Its a love shape earring hope u like it. ^^

-End-


0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers