Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Friday, August 12, 2011

The 100post ❤

This is my number 100 posts...I know it not not much...
but i will try my best to update my blog more often just for myself...
In the future maybe i can recall back what i had did in this years... and
maybe share with my future child? my grandchildren? hehe...thats too far...
THX to my sis who introduce me such a good place to keep and record my memories...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets go to today post...its about a simple day...
went KLCC furniture and furnishing design fair with darling family
there is a visit and win section that night...
the price is an i-phone4 but we are not the lucky 1...Thee
me and darling actually went and try out our luck and
did not do shop in the fair...after the drawing section
we actually went to have our starbuck coffee while waiting for the others
Yeah...showing my bag (longchamp)...= =
i know it may not be valuable for somebody
who using Gucci or Prada or others
but it is meaningful to me...as it is my souvenir from
my mum she bough it from London
Its L size actually its abit too large...
but thats fine...and its purple color..LoVe it...thx
❤❤
enjoying the moment...after that we are off...
oh yeah...we went KLCC by LRT
that is fun but is tiring darling & i prefer drive .
Lastly...funny post in the LRT...
i cant react as fast as him so i dun look much different...lol
tAtA


-End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers