Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stupid

There are so much to worry...STRESSFUL
i did something foolish in my holiday. i tot my phone speaker is spoil.
went to the centre and ask for help...Q up for 30mins++...
HOWEVER...
my phone is in a very good condition.
Is just tht i had switched off something and cause no sound.
saw tht orange circle?? I had actually switched it off.
and i do not aware of it. Laughed by the worker.
but excuse me u were also do not aware of it at 1st..u also tot tht the speaker is kaput
until someone had told u.
I know I'm an I-phone user and i do not have the knowledge in using it
I DO look foolish. but U shouldn't laugh at me.

2 comments:

llx said...

aiyooo,should keeeeep staring at the staff to make him/her stop laughing! cheerss yoh

Ti@rA said...

hehe...but at the time i also feel ashamed.
feel angry after i walk off.

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers