Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Sunday, April 17, 2011

G6 @ The Garden

❀ ✿ ❁ ✾ ✽ ❃ ❋
This is my 1st post about my night life ~~
We had been to my sis hubby 21th birthday @ G6
That was not as bored as i expected in fact it is quite fun
we do not know anyone of them in the night
except my sis and her hubby...but we had our own fun...
I enjoy looking at the people who can dance well.
Because me myself got a bad dancing talent. T.hee...
(should i feel embarrassing?)

YEAH ~~ we are in the G6 and it is located at
the garden rooftop.
It is just a coincidence that darling was
wearing a number 6 t-shirt and we are in the G6 Club
Picture time...not much picture had been taken...
and there are a lot of fail pix...
 Darling and the birthday boy...
.Happy Birthday to you again birthday boy ~~


-End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Template by:
Free Blog Templates