Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Friday, May 20, 2011

Starbuck Coffee ♥

Hurray...its holiday...i am having a long holiday...
after 3weeks of suffering from the exam finally its time for relax.
alot of thing need to do during the holiday and i need to appreciate that.
During the exam weeks i learned how to taste or enjoy with COFFEE.
I ain't like the taste of coffee left in my mouth... 
However, coffee could refresh my mind during study...so i gave it a try.
Thx darling ~~ He bought me coffee however i dun take plain coffee yet...
Lets start from the Cappuccino 1st... hm...its acceptable but not preferable ~~
{Besides that, I dyed my hair ~}
Does coffee lover prefer Starbucks coffee too?? 
or they rather prefer traditional coffee from the coffee stall
which cost around RM2.5?
hm...i am not a coffee lover so for me its unanswerable.
However, it is not to be denied that the atmosphere and packaging
play an important role in attracting the consumer preference.  
so what do u think?


-End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers