Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Sunday, October 24, 2010

100°C @ Kuchai Lama

Skipped a talk which are about avoiding plagiarism and Harvard referencing guidelines
from the learning centre.
we had been tot about that since foundation level.I feel sorry for the presenter.
Half of the class had skipped the talk. Pls forgive us
I really got the idea on wat is he going to present about. 

So...wat did we do after skipped the talk??!!
Me and my frenz went to the 100°C restaurant in the evening...
It's delicious and cheap. Their evening package are super worth.

love it...

Yeah...a full table of dishes.

add RM1 we get a big jar of Jasmin tea for each of us...

sos area....there are variety of sos...

pic in front of the big mirror...both of them are my uni classmate...
we are getting closer after a year of knowing each other. T.hee...

last pic of me...curly front hair...= =
"should bring darling here in some day..."
but i think he will rather prefer steamboat which are in buffet style...
such as...restaurant Talipon located in kuchai lama.
so.....
i went there with darling at night ~ in the same day.
i had steamboat for my both lunch and dinner.= =

I'm FULL...thx god.


2 comments:

llx said...

ohhhyess i seeeee me! lol...so at night cn BBQ one???? i must go there someday again at night! :D

Ti@rA said...

Yeah...u should...lol...

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers