Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jogoya @ Starhill


♠ ♣ ♥ 30102010 ♠ ♣ ♥
Celebrate daddy birthday at Jogoya.
Happy belated birthday daddy.
wuhuuu...arrived around 12p.m until 2.30p.m
daddy prefer to have buffer in the evening...i got no idea y...

 table number 66...nice number hur...
me and my sis member coupon...

 darling and me...
this is the second time darling meet my dad.
 I'm so nervous. scared scared...
enjoying the food.can c the coconut?
it's my favourate drink. each of us got at least 3coconuts on that day.

giant crab...dad used 2coupons for this. Not bad.

we used 3coupons for this...a small lobster.
wasted darling ,mine and sis coupon for this lobster. Not nice...yak...

sister cant wait for it...gan jiong-ing to taste it...
it disappointed us.

picture picture...simple pose.

my boss (daddy)...showing his expensive teeth RM6000++

the boss is serving the others....??

our creative  room...beside us is for the chairman...

dessert time...there are variety of dessert.
thx for the pic sis...i love this...

dessert...i'm too full for this...regret...should keep my stomach for this.

c what r they doing?! combining the clips with 'kakak'.?

last pic of sister...she is enjoying her chocolate...cutie...
lastly...happy birthday to u again my lovely dad...
hope everything goes well to u.

...The end...

At night went to the Red box with darling and my sis to celebrate halloween. Post about that in the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers