Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome back

My babe has get back into life.
Thx to someone who shared the solution on the web
and thx to the incredible invention of google (search engine)
Finally i safe babe...and it's in a good condition now ~so far.
I had jst realise without u i couldn't survive.
 I'm not waiting for your help anymore Mr. G. 
The moral of the story tells me never relied on somebody else.
Do it on your own when u still hav the ability. Right?!
anyway we are now living in a technology era
we should hav some basic skill on tht.

4 comments:

n!k! said...

so fierce laa...
lol...well done to urself luu =)
Next time uu help me whn my babies need help ya..

Ti@rA said...

hehe sure i will help...^^

llx said...

haa good :) today yeng cnt online via the hostel line, i helped her to solve the pro ;) IT is important! hehee

Ti@rA said...

haha...well done...

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers