Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Thursday, December 23, 2010

23122010☺☻

Oh! You better watch out,You better not cry,
You better not pout.Im telling you why ~~ Santa claus is coming to town~~
Most of the people are preparing their christmas present.
And so do i. However i only helps darling to buy for his colleague.
Still thinking wat to buy for my sis and darling. No IDEA~
This is wat i bought for darling colleague.
They are going to hav a exchange present section.
Do not know wat Darling is going to get in return.
I'm worried that they will feel dissapointed on the gift tht i had prepared.

A box of mixed Chocalate and biscuit.
If i received something like this i may be very happy.
Because i love chocalates. So, hope they like it. T.hee...^^

-End-

For the next post i would like to continue my story on my birthday.
First of all, i would like to thank to all my friends and my family who wished me.
I'm blessed. Thanks for the celebration, Thx for the present and thx for the surprise.
I'm super duper happy. :)
A pic after we had life the Bubba Gump Restaurant. ~ with the toilet sign.
LoL
Presents from my fellow friends. They are so sweet.
They bought everythings that i really love.

After the celebration darling bring me to grab a drink.
At Kuchai Lama ~ Wings cafe.


-End-

2 comments:

llx said...

woww the xmas present u prepared is indeed nice :) x need worry they wont like it bah haha

Ti@rA said...

Hehe...thx for the like^^

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers