Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Friday, December 24, 2010

I love u ღ sister

Drum roll ~~Woh...i get wat i want from my birthday.
Thx to my sis...thankyouveryverymuch~ Love her so much.
Guess wat is it?
It is a WATCH!! This is my 1st watch after i leave secondary school.
My Cell-phone use to be my clock and alarm before this. 
Now i have my watch. T.hee...

I like it so much. It is pink in color and it is from "French Connection aka FCUK".
Do not know why everything around me are pink.
By the way i'm not a pink fans. hehe...
Today sis spend alot. Thx alot.
Sry sis i did not buy u a Christmas present.
and i'm shy to tell u face to face...hope u read this. hehe
and if u read just pretend nothing happens ya.

Some gifts prepared by sis and me today. We take timeSss to wrap them up.
and they are for sis bf, cousins, darling and two little sis.
HOPE THEY LIKE IT!!

-End-

2 comments:

n!k! said...

Silly laaa u .. I dint buy u Xmas gift oso r !
Haha..so funny when I read this ..u r welcome !
Most importantly u like it ! =)

Ti@rA said...

hehehe...but u buy me so expensive watch ma.
I like it very much...Thank You.

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers