Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday♥

Happy Birthday Tiara.
I'm 20 years old...T.T a new starting point from zero.
10years later i'm 30...time passes so fast.
I had a great celebration with daddy and family.
Went-ed to Bubba Gump @ the curcve.
HUuuu...run forrest run...
A special birthday cake from darling...Thank you very much.
I love it so much...my birthday cake is a snow man.
Can't be so childish after 20yearsold.
It is the last year for me to have such cute cake.T.hee.
It is so lovely.        
Picture time... ugly pic...see... it seems like i am in a winter season.
dress to match my cake??
T.hee....it is just a coincident la...
My two little sis and my daddy.
Sister had draw a birthday card to me. How sweet...
I used to draw a birthday card to my daddy when i was still a kids.
However, tradition break...no more hand made staff from me & sis anymore.
Group pic...darling helps alot on tht day...
Thank you
I'm so glad that i have the both most important man in my life.
1.Darling 2.Daddy
4sisters...do we look alike? when they grew up will they look like us?
haha...i cant imagine after they had growth up how old will i looks like.
So scary... 
Thx for the sponsor for the 4 pic sis...
I'm so lazy to buy the film on my own.
Mummy had absent because she falls sick. T.T
That is the only 遗憾.

-End-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers