Powered by Blogger.
❤ LoVe Don't Lie ❤

Friday, December 10, 2010

TGI.Friday

Yeah!! MA assignment down..Is time to have some fun.
Simply celebrate with darling...BBQ plaza here i am.

BBQ plaza..

Accidently leave my phone in the restaurant
after we had actually leave the restaurant only i realise tht...
THX to the honesty guy...the worker has return my phone...and the boss was like "傻眼"
how careless am i...get scold by darling...however its my fault.

this is wat wee had.

yum...yum...
their business are superb good. Customers come in and out.

The pic look blur because i used the 3g camera...Here is the fatty girl...look messy...
my shirt is too big in size i think...but tht is the only way to cover up my fatty tissue. T.T

Oh...i bought  a give for my phone...
he has no clothes for the past few weeks...feel sry to him.T.hee.
by the way since much of the ppl likes to name their stuff
so i had decided to name him "Cember".


-End-

3 comments:

yvonne said...

hi hi... i hv link u to my blog :)
btw, how u get tat music ?

Ti@rA said...

harlo...u jst click into my mp3 player and search for the song u want. :)

yvonne said...

okok, thx ya!!!

Post a Comment

❤LoVe❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers